- Accounts holders shall be individuals, sole
proprietorships, joint, clubs, associations,
churches, schools, groups, partnerships and or
corporate organization with corporate office in
Ghana and registered or existing under the laws of
- Salaried workers shall be required to present an
introduction letter from their employers before
account can be opened.
- Clubs, groups, societies, cooperatives and
associations shall be required to submit
constitution and where possible certificate of
registration from the appropriate government agency.
- Corporate clients shall be required to submit
details of the certificate of incorporation,
certificate to commence business and company
regulation documents for authentication and
verification of the principal officers of the
company and the nature of the business.
- A prospective customer will be required to
complete a signature card and KYC forms and append a recent
colour passport size photograph and in addition
submit a valid national identity card and a proof of
- The customer shall be issued with a MICR cheque
book, cheque and cash pay-in books and an account
- The bank shall not charge C.O.T (Commission on
Turnover) but charge only account maintenance fees
which shall be fixed for a fixed period.
- A statement of account shall be sent to
- A current account can be used for overdraft
facility depending upon operations and eligibility.