- To open account with the bank, a customer must
be 18 years or above and a resident in Ghana
with valid permit to reside in Ghana.
- A prospective customer will be required to
complete a signature card, KYC forms and append a
recent colour passport size photograph with a valid
national identity card and a proof of residence.
- A savings Passbook with identification number
shall be issued to the customer which shall be
presented whenever a customer transacts business with
- Interest at competitive rate per annum shall be
paid semi-annually on a minimum balance required to
benefit within the period.
- The interest rate to be applied and the minimum
balance to qualify for interest shall be determined
by management subject to revision when necessary
after adequate notice has been given.
- Interest calculation and application shall be
done at the last working day of March, June,
September and December each year.
- Interest on deposit liabilities shall however be
provided for in the first two months before the end
of each quarter to be reserved in the month ending
- Withdrawal frequency shall be thrice a week but
emergencies shall be considered.